When the weather allows, Liam and I go on a walk around the neighborhood. I would say this walk is at least a mile and a half.
This is our new home. It is said that the 3rd floor is haunted. Luckily, we live on the 4th floor! The outside looks like poop, but the insides are nice and renovated.
Halfway up the hill that I walked daily when I was pregnant. Now the boy and I run up it. I have a love/hate relationship with this hill.
These are the new renovated houses on base. They kicked us out of our old one to renovate them to these. Instead of moving us into these sweet new houses, we got put in the dusty old towers. Thanks....
This picture makes me so sad. This is Liam in front of our first home. (The top two windows on the right were our bedroom and the living room.) The home where I told Kyle that we were going to have a baby. The home that I spent so many hours nesting, and making the nursery just perfect for his arrival. The home where my water broke. The home we brought him to when we came home from the hospital. These cement walls holds so many of my memories that will always be a part of me. It makes me sad that I will never be able to take Liam back to this building and show him the first house he lived in. It is now just a pile of rubble, with my memories tangled up in the cement and metal.
Jungle vines! Every building or sidewalk on base is hugged tightly by super dense jungles that are full of all kinds of crazy noises.
You can hardly see the huge ol' bird in the bottom picture

No comments:
Post a Comment