
Well, I have hit the point of frustration when it comes to my weight. I am back to my weight when I was 10 weeks pregnant. Not exactly sure if that was my pre-pregnancy weight or not since I didn't get weighed until my 10wk doctor's appointment.
Anyway, I have plateaued at this weight at it is annoying me. I have lost 7 lbs so far with just attending my Zumba class, but there needs to be more. I want to lose these last 10 lbs. For my height ( I am 5'11") I should be around 165ish. I am in the
"normal" weight range for my height, but I feel disgusting.
So, back into dieting and exercising...well as much as I can while I am breastfeeding.
I attend Zumba Monday and Wednesdays, but there needs to be more. I drink a ton of water. I have the occasional sip of soda every once in awhile, along with fast food but I am going to go back to my old ways and cut out soda, juice, fast food and candy all together. I am going to feed my body with nutrients, and will cut out all the crap. No more coffee, only hot teas. I will cut waaayy back on dairy intake. I will work out 5 days a week and start doing my push-ups and sit-ups nightly again. I will increase my raw fruits and vegetable consumption.
I am tired of feeling like a pudgy slob. If a simple diet and exercise routine is the only thing stopping me from gaining my self confidence back, then by golly, I am going to win it back! If I am feeling ballsy, I will post before and after pics so I can track my progress.
Here we go!
Weight:179lbs

No comments:
Post a Comment