
Day #1- A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
1. I am obsessed with all things pregnancy and childbirth. I cannot stop reading books on it!
2. I'm addicted to second hand/flea market shopping. Thanks Tammy for getting me hooked! :)
3. I have a phobia of deep water. I get sweaty, nauseous and tingly when I go to aquariums.
4. I collect sea glass.
5. I have lived in 3 different countries (US, Germany and Japan) and I have visited 11 different countries. ( Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Ireland, England, Italy, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Holland, Japan.)
6. I can't wait to live in the states so I can have a great big garden full of organic yummies!
7. I am completely head over heels in love with my best friend. I love you, Kyle!
8. Being a Mommy is my calling, and it is the best feeling in the entire world.
9. I am going to have a home birth with the next baby.
10. I have a weakness for scotchmallows from See's candies.

No comments:
Post a Comment