Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Remaining thin while living overseas...

...is a HUGE challenge!

Yesterday I went out to lunch to a little cafe (kind of like a Starbucks if they served a ton of food) with the family. I got a very light grilled chicken panini and a chai tea. I felt good with having such a light lunch in my belly. Then, we decided to get some muffins to-go. On our way back to the car, we decided to stop at the little Lawson's Station, which is like a 7-11. Here is where things went south...

When living overseas, you get very excited to try new treats. Treats that are considered "normal" to the locals. So, we got some pastries, and some juice/soda things and it was SOOOO good! I have accepted that I will not be super thin until we have been living back in the states...for awhile. Of course when we get back to the states, I am going to want to eat EVERYTHING that I have missed from living overseas for 5 years. Goodness, I should just become a fatty and enjoy it.

This thing was like a grape soda, except more bitter. No idea what was in this thing, but it was good!

Liam's strawberry muffin from the coffee shop.

My healthy chocolate muffin. ;)

This was like a chocolate croissant, except way better!



No comments:

Post a Comment