
It feels like there has been so much going on this week! So many random stories to share:
***
On Monday, I had my car towed away to be "junked." Basically, to get my car re-registered cost more than it was worth, and we needed a bigger car anyway so we junked it. Kyle and I have been car shopping for awhile now, since having two, 2-door cars wasn't working anymore with his car seat. We finally found a Nissan Cube that I loved and decided to go with it. Life has been so much easier with a bigger car! I was looking for reasons to drive around base today in my new set of wheels. So, the boy and I went to meet Kyle for lunch, and it was a blasty blast.
***
I have lost 3 pounds so far this week! I know, it's not much, but it feels like a lot considering I can't diet while I am breastfeeding. I have started attending a Zumba class here at the gym on base with a friend of mine from Ramstein. It is soooo much fun, but sooo hard at the same time. I am sweating my behind off before the first song is even over. I am watching what I eat to some extent. I have cut out soda, fast food, limited my candy intake (I can't rid myself of all my guilty pleasures..come on now hah.) I drink only water, and I walk with the boy every morning. So, over time, the pounds are finally starting to fall off! 6 pounds to go before I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight!
***
Liam is rolling all over the place! He literally rolls across the floor. I have to constantly keep an eye on him or he will roll off his play mat and onto the hard tile. He is working on being able to sit up on his own. He has just learned to make "farting" noises with his mouth and he does it all day. His hair is still falling out. It has thinned out so much, it looks like we gave him a little buzz cut.
Well, this entry needs to be wrapped up for now. Liam is demanding some attention after his 10 minute nap. Today has been a long day!

No comments:
Post a Comment