
By golly, I can hardly believe that our little Liam is already 4 months old! Where in tarnations have the last 4 months gone?!
This 4 month has already been a busy month full of milestones for Liam.
Our 4-month old can:
*Roll from his back to his belly, and back onto his back again.
*Follow anything with his eyes. The other day he was watching each individual car pass by.
*Laughs at any silly noise or face you make.
*Reaches for your food when you are eating.
*Focuses on small objects.
*He started "scooting." When I place him on his belly he gets up on his toes and tries to launch himself forward.
*EVERYTHING you hand him goes right into his mouth.
*He is on 6 mo. clothing. He only wore 3-6mo for about 3 weeks.
*His hair is falling out EVERYWHERE!
*He is making a ton of new noises.
And last but not least, we have finally hit the point where I can no longer leave Liam unsupervised. Since he is rolling everywhere, I have to watch him like crazy. He will roll off his play mat, and he will roll OUT of his swing and bouncy! I have to keep him strapped in at all times. Baby-proofing the house is in our near future...

No comments:
Post a Comment