
A LOT has changed since becoming a Mommy. Before I was a Mom...
I could sleep in until noon.
I could hop in my car and run to the store at any moment during the day, or night.
I could take showers at any given moment, for as long as I wanted.
Kyle and I could go out to dinner and a movie, and not come home until midnight.
I could get through an entire movie without any interruptions.
I shopped for myself.
I was selfish.
I didn't truly know what real love was.
I was bored.
Then little Liam was born, and it all made sense, I knew exactly what I was meant to do.
I have found my real purpose in this life, and that is to be the best Mommy to Liam. I have never been more tired, exhausted or in love and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Liam is my everything, and I am here to give him the best of me. I have never known what it felt like to really do absolutely anything for someone until now.
He's my world and I love him more and more everyday.

No comments:
Post a Comment