
Yesterday was a fun day, minus the shots...We went to the post office and I saw that I had received 2 packages. Getting mail of any form (well, minus bills...)when you live overseas is always fun. It reminds you that someone is still thinking about you even though you are far away.
One of the packages was a birthday present from Kyle's family. I was so excited to open it. After all, who doesn't like birthday presents. They got me a ton of baby scrapbooking supplies! I am super excited because scrapbooking has been my outlet when Liam is napping. It is my little way of relaxing. As most of you may know, I take far too many pictures of everything. I have all these pictures piling up, and nothing to do with them. Our BX has a crappy selection of artsy/scrapbooking stuff, so it is super exciting to get things in the mail that allow me to be crafty. I can't wait to receive my pictures in the mail from Shutterfly so I can get creative!
The other package was Liam's play gym from Liam's Auntie Nae and Nana(pictures coming soon.) This play gym couldn't have come at a better time. Lately Liam has been doing a lot of batting and grasping of toys, so I was very excited to put him on the mat and watch him learn.
He gets overly stimulated when I lay him down on it. All the noises and colors make him go into sensory overload. At this moment, he can only last about 5 minutes on the mat before he starts getting fussy.
But all in all, he LOVES it!

No comments:
Post a Comment